Mentoring Opportunity Program
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Mentoring takes place between Client (Mentee) and Mentor who is acting in a non-professional helping capacity to provide relationship-based support that benefits one or more areas of the mentee’s development.
Mentors coach and assist mentees through potential barriers, provide advocacy, guidance, support, encouragement and connection to transition into the community. Mentors also…
- Offer positive choices, Celebrates Accomplishments, and throughout the relationship – offering encouragement, boosting self-esteem, and building hope.
- Mentor Requirements:
- - 4 monthly contacts with Mentee:By Telephone, Virtual calls or Face-to-Face
- - Pass a Level II Background Check
- - Pass a Drug Screening
- - Attend Court Sessions with their Mentee (Currently Virtual Court)
- - Attend Trainings as scheduled
For Mentoring Information Contact:
Sandra Patnode, Community Program CoordinatorWestCare GulfCoast-Florida, Inc.
JOIN OUR MENTORING TEAMS
Veteran Mentoring ProgramDrug Court Mentoring Program